Discussion with Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair
Conversation with Brian Chesky, Co-Founder and CEO of Airbnb
Conversation with Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
Be the first to know
Join the Reuters Virtual Events mailing list to receive invitations to these exclusive conversations or find out more about becoming a sponsor.
Business, media, and government leaders at the highest levels
- Brian Chesky, co-founder and CEO, Airbnb
- Kristin DeClark, managing director, co-head U.S. Equity Capital Markets, Barclays
- Bruce Flatt, CEO, Brookfield Asset Management
- Kristalina Georgieva, managing director, International Monetary Fund
- William Haseltine, chair and president, Access Health International
- Leon Kalvaria, chairman, Institutional Clients Group, Citigroup
- David Katz, partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Lauren Williams, editor-in-chief, Vox
Reuters Virtual Events are exclusive conversations produced in a variety of formats including panel discussions, one-on-one interviews, keynote presentations and informational webinars. These events could be live, recorded or a combination of the two.