Be the first to know
Join the Reuters Virtual Events mailing list to receive invitations to these exclusive conversations or find out more about becoming a sponsor.
Business, media, and government leaders at the highest levels
- Brian Chesky, co-founder and CEO, Airbnb
- Kristin DeClark, managing director, co-head U.S. Equity Capital Markets, Barclays
- Bruce Flatt, CEO, Brookfield Asset Management
- Kristalina Georgieva, managing director, International Monetary Fund
- William Haseltine, chair and president, Access Health International
- Leon Kalvaria, chairman, Institutional Clients Group, Citigroup
- David Katz, partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Lauren Williams, editor-in-chief, Vox
Reuters Virtual Events are exclusive conversations produced in a variety of formats including panel discussions, one-on-one interviews, keynote presentations and informational webinars. These events could be live, recorded or a combination of the two.