Reuters journalists cover in-depth industry news for health professionals, alongside the latest trends in the fast-evolving health-and-wellness industry. Access to our industry leading content and award-winning archive for comprehensive reporting on major health news. Updated 24/7, our journalists file 40+ stories each day, ranging from comprehensive text reports to stunning photography.
Tailored Health Newswires
Get the latest health news services tailored to meet your needs, including:
- Medical news covering global medical research, pharmaceutical innovations and regulatory developments, including analysis of 200 medical journals and 60+ healthcare verticals, plus 80+ major conferences and symposia
- Company, product and market news, as well as news on regulatory affairs, drug pipelines, M&A activity, marketing and licensing agreements, drug safety issues, and news from the FDA, CDC, WHO
- Health and wellness news for a consumer audience, including diet, nutrition, exercise, mental health, lifestyle, new treatments, medical studies and alternative health
Ready to publish multimedia packages
Reuters is a leading source of health information, carrying all the major health news of interest for both experts and a consumer audience. Our content includes:
- 40+ multimedia articles per day, updated 24/7
- Highly topical, prioritized and ready-to-publish content
- Multimedia packages can include text, pictures, infographics and video
Health News Pictures
Reuters Health Pictures Service provides constantly updated content:
- Top health pictures
- Images filed within minutes of coverage
- Increased coverage during industry events
- Access to an archive of more than 15 million pictures
Science & Technology
Breaking science and technology news from around including current and future technology, space, physics, and more.
News, features and analysis on the latest environmental issues, including climate change, energy, pollution, and more.
Real-time political news from around the world as it happens, including features, columns, polls, analysis and interviews.