Over 70 C-suite and board level leaders from Stanford, Geisinger, UnityPoint, Blue Cross Blue Shield and others will come together in Chicago on October 20-21 for the Reuters Events Total Health summit, which aims to help shape the vision of resilient health through innovation.
Following a turbulent period faced by the industry, Total Health 2022 will see senior healthcare leaders collaborate to facilitate a seismic shift across the care continuum and bring focus back to the critical long-term mission: creating a sustainable future for healthcare.
Across two days, the event will focus on population health and moving towards value-based care, transforming care delivery, actionable data insights, discovering new strategies to care for employee wellbeing and revolutionizing oncology care.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Dr. David Callender, President and CEO, Memorial Hermann Health System
- Dr. Joanne Conroy, President and CEO, Dartmouth Hitchcock Healthcare System
- Dr. Ralph De La Torre, Chairman and CEO, Stewards Healthcare System
- Kim Keck, President and CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Dr. Jaewon Ryu, President and CEO, Geisinger Health System
- Jim Skogsbergh, President and CEO, Advocate Aurora Health
- Dr. Susan Turney, CEO, Marshfield Clinic Health System
Jamie Harding, Head of Healthcare at Reuters Events, said: “It is no secret that the pandemic has affected the healthcare industry over the last two years, with staff burnout reaching record levels, ageing populations placing further strain on healthcare systems and insurmountable backlogs of post-lockdown demand. At Total Health, we’ll help tackle this once in a generation opportunity to solve some of the industry’s biggest challenges and redefine strategies to improve the lives of citizens across the U.S.”
Those interested in taking part in the conference can find out more information here.