Reuters today announced that it will expand its flagship technology and innovation event, Reuters MOMENTUM, to three full days from October 27-29.
Now featuring a third full day of programming, Reuters MOMENTUM will unite global innovation leaders and challenge them to reimagine the status-quo in delivering a healthier, happier, more equitable and sustainable future through technology.
Across three days, the virtual summit will bring together more than 25,000 executive attendees to hear from the world’s most influential technologists, policymakers, NGOs and business leaders, and will explore four central pillars:
- Society – looking at the city of the future, transforming healthcare though technology and supporting diversity and equal opportunities.
- Economy – cultivating talent and navigating the technology investment landscape
- Sustainability –technology in enabling energy transition, carbon-negative Blockchain, and the future of food and agriculture
- Trust & Ethics -ethical AI, the balance of regulation, competition, innovation and growth, and safeguarding privacy.
At the event, a range of speakers will share exclusive insights and business intelligence first-hand, ensuring attendees gain the tools, tips, strategies, tactics and best practices needed in order to future-proof their businesses and impact lives through innovation.
Developed in collaboration with Reuters award-winning newsroom, Reuters MOMENTUM will be broadcast live, with all sessions recorded and made available on-demand to attendees shortly after broadcast.
In addition, early admission to the event is now available, allowing attendees access to a library of on-demand presentations and panels which share insights and actionable takeaways from senior technologists at organizations including Bank of America, AT&T, Rainforest Alliance, Boeing, Wells Fargo and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
Josh London, Head of Reuters Professional and Reuters CMO, said: “After a period of unprecedented disruption, we have an opportunity to reimagine what’s possible and collectively build a healthier, happier, more equitable and sustainable future for all. We’re excited to bring leading tech innovators and pioneers together at Reuters MOMENTUM, where they will share insights and perspectives on embracing impactful technological changes and how it can positively shape the future.”
Leading speakers and executive contributors include:
- David Almeida, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Ab-InBev
- Lori Beer, Global Chief Information Officer, JPMorgan Chase
- Julie Brill, Chief Privacy Officer, Microsoft Yael Cosset
- Karen Dolva, Co-Founder, No Isolation
- Susan Doniz, Chief Information Officer, Boeing
- Nigel Duffy, Global Artificial Intelligence Leader, EY
- David Eyton, EVP Innovation & Engineering, BP
- Joe Geagea, Executive Vice President, Chevron
- Page Motes, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Dell Technologies
- Roshan Navagamuwa, Chief Information Officer, CVS Health
- Lynne Oldham, Chief People Officer, Zoom
- Andy Purdy, Chief Security Officer, Huawei Technologies USA
- Carissa Rollins, Chief Information Officer, UnitedHealth Group
- Darshak Sanghavi, Global Chief Medical Officer, Babylon Health
- Vish Sankaran, Global Chief Innovation Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Yuri Sebregts, EVP & Chief Technology Officer, Shell
- Ranjeeta Singh, Chief Product Officer, The Climate Corporation
- Scott Spradley, Chief Technology Officer, Tyson Foods
- Jane Sun, CEO, Trip.com Group
- Saul Van Beurden, Head of Technology, Wells Fargo
For more information on the event, visit https://reutersevents.com/events/momentum/.
Notes to Editors
About Reuters Events and Reuters Professional
Reuters MOMENTUM follows the launch of Reuters IMPACT, which will mobilize global business leaders to deliver on climate action in October, ahead of the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26). Further, it follows the success of the inaugural Reuters Next leadership summit in January, which attracted more than 40,000 professionals from over 150 countries. Attendees came together to discuss future opportunities for change and growth and address the rifts and problems that our world and our societies face. Reuters Next returns December 1-3, 2021.
Reuters is the world’s leading provider of trusted news, insight and analysis. Founded in 1851, it brings together world-class journalism, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to enable people to make better decisions. Reuters is committed to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. It delivers unmatched coverage to the world’s news and media organizations and professionals in over 16 languages. Reaching billions of people worldwide every day, Reuters is the essential source of business and world news, delivering with unparalleled speed, reliability and accuracy.
Follow news about Reuters at https://www.reutersagency.com/en/media-center/ and @ReutersPR.