On Wednesday, Reuters will host a Twitter chat to discuss back-to-school plans in a pandemic, featuring K-12 education experts from Harvard University’s Graduate School of Education, Stanford University, Penn State, New York University and Bank Street College, along with leading education organizations. Guests will include:
- Jal Mehta, professor at Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- Laura Schifter, lecturer at Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- Dr. Paul L. Morgan, professor of education at Penn State College of Education
- Antero Garcia, assistant professor at Stanford University
- Jo Boaler, professor at Stanford University and co-founder of YouCubed
- Michael Petrilli, president of Thomas B. Fordham Institute
- Rebecca Kullback, psychotherapist and Co-owner of Metropolitan Counseling Associates and LaunchWell College Readiness Program
- John Bailey, visiting fellow at American Enterprise Institute
- L’Heurex Lewis-McCoy, Associate Professor of Sociology of Education at New York University
- David Kirkland, Executive Director of New York University Metropolitan Center for Research on Equity and the Transformation of Schools and Associate Professor of English and Urban Education
Join the live discussion, moderated by Reuters digital special projects editor Lauren Young and Reuters reporter Gabriella Borter, on Wednesday, September 2, at 2 p.m. ET.
Users can follow along on Twitter at @Reuters and submit questions using #AskReuters.
[Reuters PR blog post]
deepal . Patadia@tr.com