- New Reuters.com platform for professionals features a suite of news and intelligence from every angle across global business, markets and general news
- New site showcases Reuters new professional offering, including Reuters Events, essential newsletters and specialist industry verticals
- Individual and group subscriptions on a monthly and annual basis
Reuters, the world’s largest multimedia provider, announced today the launch of the new Reuters.com, designed for professionals seeking an essential source of trusted, global intelligence to help them make smart decisions.
Available through subscription after a preview period, the new Reuters.com showcases the unique depth and breadth of world-class news coverage, comprehensive analysis and global perspective that professionals depend on, in a premium digital experience.
Reuters.com is built with utility and content discoverability at the heart of the experience, so professionals have quick and easy access to all the news and information across a comprehensive slate of text, video, pictures and graphics, combined with exclusive content created around-the-clock and delivered at speed.
Features of the new site and what to soon expect include:
- A live feed of global news, headlines, multimedia and investigations accompanied by award-winning visuals and data visualizations;
- News headlines that ‘follow the sun’ throughout the day, with expert curation by Reuters journalists around the world;
- Hand-picked quotes, data points, graphics and soundbites presented in a dashboard-style view, quickly conveying the key news and insights users need to know;
- A customizable mobile experience on Reuters News App, allowing users to stay fully plugged in by following key topics and markets, curating a portfolio of news, setting up feeds of personal interest and offline browsing;
- A continuously evolving Reuters.com with the integrated livestreams of exclusive Reuters events, the ability to follow expert journalists on critical topics and new personalization capabilities.
Reuters.com subscribers will also gain exclusive access to new professional verticals with deep insights and information on industry sectors, rolling out in the coming weeks. Verticals will include legal news, sustainable business, energy, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, environment, autos, transportation and more, providing essential sector-specific news for professionals. These will be supplemented with subscriber-only newsletters about the auto industry and the energy sector, as well as other verticals in the future. All users can also sign up for the Reuters Daily Briefing, the Daily Docket, Global Investor and other newsletters.
For a limited preview period, Reuters will offer free access to Reuters.com, with registration required after five articles per month. Following the preview period, individual and group subscriptions will be available on a monthly and annual basis.
The new Reuters.com is built on the exclusive Reuters Professional first party data platform, enabling deep understanding of cross-platform audience behaviors at multiple interaction points to drive impact.
“We are thrilled to be introducing the new Reuters.com – the largest digital transformation at Reuters in a decade. Professionals need direct access to industry knowledge, data and insights from expert sources, and Reuters is pleased to offer our trusted, impartial and accurate news coverage through a premium offering. We’re now delving even further into decision-makers through Reuters Professional, serving industry leaders and professionals with agenda-setting events like Reuters Next, content studios and now Reuters.com.” said Josh London, Chief Marketing Officer, Reuters and Head of Reuters Professional.
Reuters 2500 journalists in 200 locations around the world deliver trusted and impartial world-changing news with unparalleled level of insight for our customers and professional audiences.
For Reuters award-winning journalism, visit www.Reuters.com.
[Reuters PR blog post]
Deepal . Patadia@tr.com