Closing Date February 14, 2020
Reuters is the world’s largest multimedia news provider. Founded over 167 years ago, Reuters delivers news coverage in 16 languages with speed, impartiality and insight:
- 2+ million/year of unique news stories, including investigative reports and expert views
- 1.4+ million/year of news alerts
- 770,000+/year of pictures and graphics
- 117,000+/year of video stories, including live video
Our news is read and seen by billions of people worldwide every day and our main customers include TV broadcasters, media customers, publishing and corporate clients.
In order to increase its footprint Reuters is seeking Partners in Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States countries for the distribution of all or part of its editorial products: text, videos, pictures, graphics and audio.
Scope of work
The purpose of the present RFP is to contract with partners, who will:
- Represent, market and sell Reuters editorial content -in whole or in part- to end clients and customers in the media and corporate markets in a given territory.
- Provide Reuters with regular reports on sales and client orders
- Pay fees to Reuters based on number of clients accessing and using Reuters content, with a revenue share or flat fee model.
To reach these goals, Reuters is now accepting bids in response to this Request for Proposal.
Please note that Partners who may be interested in syndicating their own editorial content via the global content marketplace Reuters Connect are also welcome to respond to this RFP.
Evaluation Metrics and Criteria
Reuters will evaluate bidders and proposals based on the following criteria:
- Previous experience marketing and/or selling editorial content, including: text, video (live and archive), pictures (news and archive), graphics and audio.
- Region or territories of operation
- Level of details in the description of the partner offer
In order to access the procurement documents, bidders who are interested in submitting a proposal should send an email with the following information to ReutersPartnerSales@thomsonreuters.com
- Company name
- Contact person name and title
- Telephone number
- Contact’s email address.
Deadline for response: February 14, 2020.
All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to Gwyn Edwards.
Please email: ReutersPartnerSales@thomsonreuters.com