London studios in the heart of Canary Wharf
Reuters provides access to a global network of studios, expertise and resources. Our state-of-the-art equipment and dedicated customer support helps you to deliver high-quality content that stands out.
Located in the heart of Canary Wharf, our new state-of-the-art London studio facilities offer clients comprehensive end-to-end production services, providing support for all content needs.
The new studios
The Reuters London studios comprise of 2 large studio facilities, galleries and an edit suite.
We can provide full make-up and hair in our Green Room and have a large client area where your guests can relax or rehearse before filming.
Once filming is complete we are also able to offer post-production services in a private edit/sound space.
Studio A is our largest studio at 48m². It has:
- Modular & customizable sets
- X5 remote-operated HD cameras
- Green screen
- X5 4K video monitors
- 3m x 2m video wall
- Full audio talk-back
Studio B is our smaller studio at 23m² It has:
- News set design
- X4 remote-operated HD cameras
- 4K monitor and desk LED display that can be customized for your company’s logo
In our galleries we have:
- Ross Carbonite switchers
- Allen & Heath audio mixers
- RTS talk-back
- DANTE digital audio system
- Ross xPression on-air graphic systems
- Full LED lighting system
- Teleprompter (controllable in gallery or on set)
- Live-streamed panel discussions
- In-studio interviews with up to 3 guests
- Interviews to a video wall
- Interviews via Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams that can route to video wall or set monitors
- Connectivity to BT Tower, LiveU etc.
- Video or audio podcasts.
Reuters continues to work under extensive safety precautions in accordance with WHO guidelines.
Social distancing is maintained within all studios and green rooms. We require all guests to wear facemasks when not on set. There is hand sanitizer in all locations and dividers within the galleries to keep our technical teams safe.
“We had a great experience working with the Reuters team to broadcast our event. The team is knowledgeable, professional, and a delight to work with. Thanks to the expertise of the Reuters team, our event ran smoothly from start to finish; I had complete confidence in the studio team, and I would work them again in a heartbeat.”
Alex Goodway, Kindred Capital
“You have a great, professional team. Everybody is helpful…you guys come up with ideas and solutions instead of just catering [for] what we ask for”.
Andras Rac, Business Reporter