British businesswoman, TV personality and ambassador to the World Wildlife Fund, Deborah Meaden, will join musician, philanthropist and founding member of The Black Eyed Peas, Allan Pineda Lindo, and Chief Executive Officer of COP26 Peter Hill as the latest headline speakers at Reuters IMPACT, it was announced today.
They join an impressive and diverse line-up of global climate leaders uniting on October 3-4 in London, which also includes the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan, CEO of the Climate Group, Helen Clarkson and Ricoh CEO, Yoshinori “Jake “ Yamashita.
The City of London will host this year’s Reuters IMPACT event, the only forum to put climate action at the center of mainstream business discussion. The conference will also be broadcast to a global audience. Attendees will hear from the world’s leading business leaders, policymakers, scientists, innovators and activists on how organizations can drive action and accelerate innovation towards the climate emergency.
Additional speakers announced today include:
- Stephanie Hyde, Chief Executive Officer, JLL UK
- Mo Ibrahim, Founder, Mo Ibrahim Foundation
- Andrew Morlet, Chief Executive Officer, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Alistair Phillips-Davies, Chief Executive Officer, SSE PLC
- Kinya Seto, Chief Executive Officer, LIXIL Group Corporation
- Patrick Verkooijen, Chief Executive Officer, Global Center on Adaptation
The event will take place both in-person in London and virtually from 3-4 October 2022. Reuters IMPACT draws on the strength of Reuters award-winning newsroom and builds on the success of the last year’s inaugural summit, which attracted more than 30,000 professionals from over 150 countries.
For more information on Reuters IMPACT and to register your interest, click here.